Tuesday, December 9, 2008

College Bowl Betting Preview

It´s December and along with the holidays, the partying, the gifts and the good is the college bowl betting. The college bowl odds are not up yet but here is a preview of what to expect for the first set of college bowls.

EagleBank Bowl - RFK Stadium in Washington D.C.
  • Date/Time - Dec. 20, 08 at 11:00am
  • Who - Wake Forest vs Navy
  • Game Expectations - Wake Forest has Skinner who has a good completion ratio of 62.8 however, Navy has an overall good team meaning with excellent marks in rushing yards so I expect the game to be a high scoring one.

New Mexico Bowl - University Stadium in Albuquerque, NM
  • Date/Time - Dec. 20, 08 at 2:30pm
  • Who - Colorado State vs. Fresno State
  • Game Expectations -

MajicJack St. Peterburg - Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, FL
  • Date/Time - Dec. 20, 08 at 4:30pm
  • Who - Memphis vs South Florida
  • Game Expectations - Florida will choke

Pioneer Las Vegas Bowl - Sam Boyd Stadium in Las Vegas, NV
  • Date/Time - Dec. 20, 08 at 8pm
  • Who - BYU vs Arizona
    Game Expectations -

As the lines come out, I´ll give you my best pick for free as a holiday gift! So don´t be shy about sneaking in a bet over the holidays.

Technology is great because it allows me to sneak my bets in without anyone noticing during the holidays. Now that most bookmakers have mobile betting and Live wagering, I just have to go take a pee break, no need to call I just get online with my Palm Pilot and Bam, my bet is in baby!

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: