Sunday, January 18, 2009

Online Marketing Professional Services on the internet

I have been looking for an online marketing professional services on the internet without too much luck. Not that I was not able to find an online marketing company but more like I was having problems find the right company.

What I am thinking of building is a website where sports bettors can get unbiased sports handicapper statistics. Where a handicapper would place their picks on my website and the website would autiomatically grade their picks and show all sports bettors the results.

Well, I ain´t too good at website design, website programming, that online marketing stuff and that SEO stuff.

So I began my search looking for a company and man, they sure are a lot of companies out there. My problem was not getting ripped off.

Luckily enough, I found this article on www.diggs.com called, "SEO Services: Choosing the Right SEO Company which really helped me out and lead me to this website called, BlindMOnkeyMedia(what a name) that offered all of the services I was looking for. A kind of one stop shop for me.

This in turn led me to this page, Online Marketing Professional Services Available for Internet Businesses which lists all of their services. So I tohught, what the hell, lets see if that company actually does what it preaches.

So I sent them an inquiry. lets see what will happen when they reply to me and if those online marketing professionals are the real thing.

No comments: