Saturday, January 24, 2009

Pearland Photography Studio Services

Pearland photography studio services are hard to find if you are looking for quality customer service. Why in the world am I writing about pearland photography services?

ha ha ha, well, its because I happen to be in Texas right now and in the Pearland area which is where my cousin lives. I happen to be there to watch a basketball game but I will get into that later.

Anyway, I happen to mention photography services because I thought that since I rarely visit Texas and when I do I rarely visit my cousin that I would get them all a nice professional family portrait.

I wandered the streets of the Pearland area for hours lookig for a decent photography studio and every shop I went into, the customer service was awful or the prices where outrageous. Desperate to find a good shop, I turned to the internet and found this website for Pearland Photography, called, Kayumangi. What a name I tell you but I found out through the, Marius Lardizabal that it means the brown race and is a philippino word.

So after finding his site, I made an appointment to meet him and after talking shop with Marius, he gave me an excellent rate and even added a 10% discount since I was an out of towner and it was for a gift. He appreciated that and when it came down to the photography shoot with my cousin´s family he was very professional and very patient. Especially with the little one.

I reccomend to anyone in the Pearland area that is looking for a photographer to visit his shop. You can find more information about the photography services that he offers by going to www.kayumangi.com. Whedn you do go for a photgraphy session, let him know that Frank sends his regards!

No comments: