Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Finally, I found the right marketing company for me!

A few weeks ago, in a blog post titled, "Online Marketing Professional Services on the internet", I wrote about looking for an online marketing company in costa rica. My main issue was finding an affordable company that could handle the website design programming and SEO located in Costa Rica.

They are plenty of companies in Costa Rica but only a few where they have a staff that understans and speak perfect English. Communication is key when hiring a marketing or web design company because how will you know that they understand what you want if there is no communication?

Well, this is what I got out of BlindMonkeyMedia. After a week of getting to know them and discussing my website plan. They came up with a great concept that met all of the criteria I was looking for along with some great insight from them as to how to make my future website more competitive.

I was impressed by the amont of time they spent with me even though I was not even a client of theirs yet. So I must say that I give them 2 thumbs up and will reccomend them to anyone willing to listen to the rantings of an old man.

1 comment:

Sports Handicapping Genius said...

thanks, I´ll make sure to check out your site.